Data privacy statement
Any personal data (hereinafter mostly referred to as „data“) will only be used to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a well functioning and user friendly platform including all its contents and services on offer.
The current EU regulations i.e the „Datenschutzgrundverordnung“ (meaning the German Data Privacy Laws hereinafter referred to as DSGVO) provide in Article 4 Para. 1 2016/679 that the term „data processing“ shall include the following:
- each individual process, with or without the aid of automated procedures, and each sequence of processes, such as the collection of data, the recording of data, the organisation, the tabulation, the storing, the adaptation or revision,
- the uploading, queries and use, the publication, the transmission and distribution or any other way of providing data, including the comparison
- or linking, the restriction and deletion or destruction of data.
In the following Data Privacy Statement we shall inform you about the type, extent, purpose, duration and legal basis for the processing of personal data to the extent that we alone, or together with you, will come to a conclusion on the purpose and the means of data processing. Furthermore, we shall inform you in the following about the external services used in order to optimise and increase the quality. All third parties shall assume liability for data protection within their own right.
The FQP data privacy statement is subdivided in the following sections:
- I. Information on FQP, the party reponsible
- II. Rights of users, the party concerned
- III. Information on data processing
Information on FQP, the party responsible
Party responsible and provider of the subject website concerning data protection:
phone: +49 (0) 151 17521851
fax: +49 (0) 8677 9154940
II. Rights of Users and Parties concerned
The users and parties concerned shall have the following rights with respect to the data processing facility which is more closely explained in section (3)
- Confirmation that their data are being processed
- Upon request, information concerning the processed data and including further information as well as copies of the data (in accordance with Section 15, DSGVO)
- Correction and completion of incorrect or incomplete data
- (in accordance with Section 16, DSGVO)
- Immediate deletion of your data (in accordance with Section 17, DSGVO) or, alternatively, in case of the necessity of further processing in accordance with Section 17, of the DSGVO, restriction of the processing (in accordance with Section 18, DSGVO)
- Maintenance of your data as well as the transmission of those data to third parties concerned such as suppliers and other parties responsible. (Section 20, DSGVO)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in case you are of the opinion that your data were processed in violation of the data protection laws (Section 77, DSGVO)
Furthermore, the provider is obliged to inform all recipients whose data were published by the provider, of any correction made or deletion and restriction of data in accordance with Sections 16 and 17, para. 1 and Section 18 of the DSGVO. However, this obligation does not exist when transfer of such information is impossible or is connected with unreasonable effort and cost. Notwithstanding the above the user shall have the right to be informed regarding the recipients of the data.
Furthermore, the users and parties concerned shall have the right to object to the future processing of their data to the extent that those data were processed by the provider in accordance with Section 6, para 1 lit.f) of the DSGVO. The subject permission to object particularly applies in cases where the processing of the subject data is used in direct marketing.
III. Information on data processing
Please note that all data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the intended purpose for the storing of your data ceases to apply provided that all legal obligations and any other agreements made regarding the individual processing have been met.
For technical reasons, all data shall be submitted via your internet browser to FQP and/or our webspace provider. This way we ensure a secure and stable web presence. Using so called server log profiles, we are capable to upload, among others, the type and version of your internet browser, the operating system as well as the web site from which you have switched over to our web site (Referrer URL) the website of our internet presence you are visiting, date and time of your access as well as the IP address of the internet connection used to access our internet presence.
The uploaded data will be stored on a temporary basis and separate from the other data received from you.
The storage of your data is compliant with the legal basis provided by Section 6 para 1, lit f of the DSGVO.
The subject data will be deleted after 7 days from receipt in case the storage is no longer required for the supply of evidence. Otherwise the data are partially or fully exlcuded from deletion up to time of the final clarification of the case.
a) Session Cookies
We make use of so-called cookies in our internet presence. Cookies are small text files or other storage technologies which are filed and stored by your internet browser on your terminal. These cookies process some of your individual data to an individual extent, such as browser and location information or your IP address.
This process facilitates our internet presence, makes it more user-friendly, more efficient and safer as it enables us to show our internet presence in various languages or with a view to install a shopping cart function.
The legal basis of this process is laid down in Section 6, para 1 lit b) of the DSGVO provided the subject data are used for a prospective contract or a contract in the execution stage.
In the case that the processing of the subject data is not used for a prospective or existing contract, FQP shall retain the right to use such data to constantly review and improve their internet presence. In this case the legal basis shall be Section 6, para. 1, lit f) oft he DSGVO.
The session cookies will be deleted as soon as your internet browser is closing down.
Third Party Cookies
For further details in particular regarding the purpose and the legal basis for the processing of such third party cookies, please refer to the information provided in the following.
c) Possibility to delete
You can prevent or restrict the installation of cookies using adjustments in your internet browser. Furthermore you can delete stored cookies at any time. The steps required to perform this action depend on the type of internet browser used in your particular case. Should any questions arise, please refer to the support function of your browser, the documentation or the manufacturer of your browser. However, this procedure does not work for so-called flash cookies. Flash cookies cannot be deleted using browser adjustments. Instead, you need to adjust your flash player. As mentioned before the required steps and measures to be taken depend on the type of flash player used in your particular case. Once more, please refer to the support function or the documentation of your flash player or refer your question to the manufacturer and/or the user support desk.
Preventing or restricting the installation of cookies may result in restricted usability of our internet platform.
If you register to receive our free newsletter, you will submit data i.e. your e-mail address as well as your name and address (optional). At the same time the IP address of the internet connection used to access our platform as well as the date and time of your registration will be stored. During the following log in we will ask for your acceptance to receive newsletters, describe its contents in detail and refer to the data privacy statement. The data collected during this action will be exclusively used for the sending of the newsletter they shall not be disclosed to third parties in accordance with the specified legal basis in Section 6, para 1; lit a) DSGVO.
Your acceptance to receive the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time with future effect in accordance with Section 7, para 3, DSGVO. You are merely required to inform us about your intention to sign off or use the applicable link to sign off.
In the event that you contact us using the contact form or e-mail, the data submitted in this action will be processed. Your data are required to edit and reply to your enquiry. Otherwise we are not in a position to reply to your enquiry in full or even restricted way. The legal basis for this process is outlined in Section 6, para 1, lit b) DSGVO.
Your data will be deleted as soon as you have received a reply to your enquiry and to the extent of the legal commitments regarding storage as for example in the case of an ensuing contract execution.
We make use of Google Fonts in our internet presence in order to illustrate external typefaces. This function is known as Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, in the following referred to as „Google“.
Google is certified in accordance with the „EU-US Privacy Shield”. On https:/www.privacyshield.gov/particiant?id=a2zT000000001L5AAI&status=Active Google guarantees that the European Laws regarding private data protection are observed, also in the case when EU data are processed in the US. As soon as you access our internet presence there will be a connection with the Google Server in the US to make sure all typefaces will be properly illustrated. The legal basis for this action is defined in Section 6, para 1, lit f) of the DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimisation and in the economic operation of our platform.
When accessing our platform Google will recognise the website from which the enquiry was launched and to which IP address the illustration of the typeface should be submitted. For this purpose Google have installed the following links https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and https://policies.google.com/privacy which will provide you with further information regarding the disabling of this Google function.
SSL Coding and/or TLS Coding
Our Website uses SSL and/or TLS Coding to ensure your confidential data addressed to our website are secured and safe. This means that your data transmitted to our website cannot be read by any third party. You will recognise coded connections by the lock symbol shown in the browser heading https://.
Source: Datenschutz Konfigurator (=data protection configurator) of mein-datenschutzbeauftragter.de
Online Presence & Social Media
We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms to make sure we can communicate with our active clients, parties interested and other users in order to inform them about our services.
As a consequence, user data are possibly processed outside the EU thus resulting in an increased risk for the user. For example, the enforcement of user rights could be impaired. The US providers certified under the Privacy Shield are obliged to adhere to the EU data privacy standards.
As a rule, the user data will be processed for marketing and advertising purposes. The user profiles and the resulting interest may be used to establish user profiles. These user profiles, for example, make it possible to launch advertising campaigns within and outside the platforms to meet the likely interest of the user. In normal cases, cookies will be installed on the user terminal. Those cookies contain all details regarding the user conduct and user interests. Independent from the appliances used, the user profile and other data may be stored (in particular, if users are members of the platform and those users are logged in at the same time.
The processing of users’ personal data is based on our legitimate interest in the efficient supply of information to our users and communication with our users in accordance with Section 6, para 1, lit f) DSGVO. (In the event that users are requested by the individual providers to confirm their agreement to the processing of their data (i.e. by ticking a little control box or pushing a button) the legal basis for the processing of those data shall be Section 6, para 1, lit a) Article 7 DSGVO.
In the following we refer you to the descriptions of the individual processes and possibilities to object (Opt-Out) published by the providers concerned. It will be the most efficient way if you contacted the providers directly with enquiries for information or in order to lodge claims in connection with your user rights. It is only the providers who possess access to the user data and only the provider can take the measures necessary or provide the information you require. By any means, please contact FQP if you need assistance.
- Address: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Data Privacy Statement: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and https://www.youronlinechoices.com
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
- Address: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Data Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
- Address: Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA
- Data Privacy Statement/Opt-Out: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
- Address: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- Data Privacy Statement: https://twitter.com/de/privacy
- Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
- Address: Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA
- Data Privacy Statement/Opt-Out: https://about.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.
- Address: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Data Privacy Statement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
- Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active.
- Address: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
- Data Privacy Statement/Opt-Out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.